Early Childhood through Elementary
When visiting this campus, please note that the City of Bellaire has implemented one-way traffic flow along Avenue B during school drop-off and pickup times, from 7:45 to 9:00 a.m. and from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Designated visitor spaces are located in front of the school’s entrance and there are several other unmarked spaces where guests may park. (Please do not park in spaces marked "Reserved" or "Buddy Parking.")
- Please refrain from parking in the Peace Circle (west side of the building) or Avenue B through lanes during school hours unless otherwise directed.
- Please park along Avenue B if there are no spots on campus. Parking is also available across Bissonnet Street in the lot for Feld Park.
- Please refrain from parking on Episcopal High School's campus.
- Parking is strictly prohibited in the neighborhoods surrounding campus without a residential permit. Violators may be ticketed and/or towed.
- Address: 4600 Bissonnet Street, Bellaire, Texas 77401
- Phone: 713-661-6688
- Fax: 713-661-4959
- E-mail: FrontOffice@postoakschool.org
- Office hours: 7:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. (M–F)
School offices are closed on national holidays, the week of Thanksgiving, and during the two weeks of winter break. Office hours may be modified when students are not in attendance. The school year runs from mid-August to the end of May, with a summer session in June and July.
Museum District Campus
The Museum District Campus has a one-way driveway around the buildings to allow for off-street drop-offs and pick-ups. Traffic moves around the buildings clockwise, entering from Autrey Street (south) and exiting on Montrose Boulevard (east).
Designated visitor spaces are located in between the two buildings. All other spaces are open to guests unless specially marked.
Do not park your car and leave it in the driving lane.
When exiting, please turn right onto Montrose Boulevard (southbound).
Parking is available along Autrey Street on both sides of the road unless otherwise marked.