Welcome to Post Oak
Houston is a vibrant, diverse city with many educational offerings, and we’re honored you are considering The Post Oak School.
Families who choose our school are investing in a unique path for their children, one traveled by out-of-the-box thinkers, big dreamers, and high achievers. For over 55 years, Post Oak students have been growing into independent, self-motivated, and creative individuals who use their voices and talents for their community and the greater good. This is no small feat, but it all starts by reaching out. We hope to get to know each other and find out if we're a fit for your family.
- Is there space available?
- Do you have a wait pool? How long is it?
- May I come and visit?
- What is the tuition cost?
- Do you offer financial aid?
- How many children can be in a class?
- How many new students do you accept?
- What is the teacher-student ratio?
- Is this a year-round program?
- Can my child come three days a week?
- What is the daily schedule?
- Do you have a kindergarten program?
- At what age do you recommend starting a child in Montessori?
- Does Montessori education work well for all children?
- Are meals and snacks included?
- Do Post Oak students wear uniforms?
- What is the average tenure of your teachers?
I have no doubt that my children are not only getting the best education academically, but that they are doing so in an environment that inspires them to be comfortable with who they are, to respect and appreciate our differences, to reach for their full potential by working independently and in cooperation with others, and to think outside and beyond “the box.”Laura Citardi