2021 Family Fun Day
Saturday, November 6 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Bissonnet Campus Backfield, 4600 Bissonnet St.
Theme: 🦖 Stomping Grounds 🦕
On November 6, let’s gather for a RAWRing good time at the Bissonnet Campus! Bring your dinosaur-loving herd for a day full of fun indoor and outdoor activities, including moonwalks, craft stations, food trucks, and the ever-classic dunk tank. The event is free* and open to the Post Oak community and friends, so come prepared for a dino-rrific time!
* Food will be on sale through our amazing food truck vendors. Scroll down to see the list!
The Mystery in the Box 🎫
Help us keep this event free for all our families by purchasing Mystery Box raffle tickets! Mystery Boxes are filled, designed, and created by each class thanks to room parents and parent contributors. Each class selects a unique theme and fills their boxes full of delightful surprises! Families can win a Mystery Box by in person starting November 1 in carpool, at the Development Office, or on the big day!
Mystery Box raffle drawings are at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., and 12:45 p.m. (participants do not need to be present to win).
Join the Volunteer Team 🦖
Family Fun Day wouldn't be any fun without our incredible parent, student, and employee volunteers! From selling raffle tickets to helping out at a booth, volunteers help put the FUN in Family Fun Day! Interested in volunteering? Sign up below!
Activities for All Ages 🦕
- Make your own Primordial Ooze slime
- Decorate Flora and Fauna headbands
- Go on a fossil dig to find dinosaurs big and small
- The grand Mystery Box raffle drawing
- Inflatables + obstacle courses
- Special guests from the Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Bearkats Salon (temporary tattoos, hair coloring, braiding)
- Art wall
- + more!
Where to Park 🚗 (see map)
The activities take place in the Bissonnet Campus gym and backfield. To enter, walk to the Peace Circle doors.
- Post Oak's parking lot (4600 Bissonnet)
- Along Avenue B
- In the neighborhood (no permit required on weekends)
- Across Bissonnet Street at Feld Park
(Bellaire police will help pedestrians cross the street)
Please note that there is no parking at Episcopal High School.