Tuesday, April 27, 2021 | 9 a.m. Tee off
Green grass below and bright blue skies above set the stage for our new socially-distanced community fundraiser at The Golf Club at Houston Oaks.
It’s been anticipated for years, and it took a pandemic to bring it to life. This spring, Post Oak golfing foursomes and friends, experienced or not, will all have a chance to participate in 18 holes of golf and a variety of games that are sure to get everyone swinging into a good time while also raising funds to support The Post Oak School.
Our golf coach, David Roddy, and the Post Oak golf team are ready to help with the day-of activities. Golf lovers or not, we hope you will join in to help bring this new Post Oak event onto the greens.
Format: Scramble on an 18 hole course, Games, lunch, and award ceremony
We are grateful to our sponsors (scroll down to see the list)!
Join Our Planning Committee!
Are you a seasoned golfer?
Or perhaps wanting to find out what all the fuss is about?
Want to spend a beautiful afternoon helping with an inaugural event to benefit your child's school?
- The Ace Sponsor—$15,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Lunch Sponsor—$10,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Wedge (Breakfast) Sponsor—$5,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Watering Hole Sponsor—$5,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Golf Ball Sponsor—$5,000
- Driving Range Sponsor—$3,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Registration Sponsor—$3,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Swag Bag Sponsor—$3,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Cart Sponsor—$3,000 each [SOLD OUT]
- Ceremony Sponsor—$3,000 [SOLD OUT]
- Closest To The Pin Sponsor—$2,500 [SOLD OUT]
- Hole In One Sponsor—$2,500
- Longest Drive Sponsor—$2,500 [SOLD OUT]
- Beat The Coach—$2,500
- Hole Sponsor—$1,000 each
- Signage Sponsor—$500 [SOLD OUT]
- Sponsor a Post Oak High School Student
*FMV: $285 per individual golfer, $1,140 for a team (4 players)