Distance learning is a term that describes a scenario in which students are learning remotely. If we are unable to open in the fall, or if we must fully shut down the school, we will implement our redeveloped, improved distance learning program.
Using parent, student, and faculty feedback as our guide, we are:
- Sourcing technology tools and personnel to serve every student
- Researching and implementing new procedures
- Reviewing and restructuring accountability and assessment models
- Creating ways for small student groups to collaborate
- Expanding lesson formats
- Developing materials and learning kits for young students