Community Date Night
Grab a glass of wine or a mug of tea and join us for a 45-minute gathering with fellow Post Oak parents! It's a casual, fun and wonderful way to connect. We promise a good time and lots of laughter!
March 24 at 7:30 p.m.
Join via Zoom
Meeting ID: 993 2838 0260
Each evening features members of our community as they share their talents and interests with us.
Are you interested in being a guest presenter? Contact Christina Cantu.
Mar. 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Music with James Winslow (Jan. 13)
- Self Defense Tips with Vareen Cunningham (Jan. 13)
- Skincare Tips with Reena Jogi (Jan. 13)
- Gringo Tortillas with Greg Holland (Jan. 13)
- Clay Work with Saida Fagala (Oct. 28)
- Spanish Wines with Gabriel Loperena (Oct. 28)
- Food and Photography with Jess and Bobby Matos (Oct. 28)
- Making Harvest Punch with Laura De Vera (Sept. 16)
- Roberto’s One-Pan Wonder Dish with Roberto Argentina (Sept. 16)