Community Date Night
Our 2020-2021 Community Date Night series is now complete. During these evening sessions, we invited members of our community to grab a glass of wine or a mug of tea and join us for a gathering with fellow Post Oakers! It was a casual, fun and wonderful way to connect.
We invite you to view our Date Night Features Archive below.
Are you interested in being a future guest presenter? Contact Christina Cantu.
- Tattooing with Gabriel Massey P '32, P '34 (Mar. 24)
- Gardening with Gena Scurry P' 28, P '30 (Mar. 24)
- Alison Wong P '28, P' 30 (Mar. 24)
- Music with Lloyd Kirchner P '22 (Mar. 24)
- Music with James Winslow (Jan. 13)
- Self Defense Tips with Vareen Cunningham P '24, P '26 (Jan. 13)
- Skincare Tips with Reena Jogi P '25, P '27, P '33 (Jan. 13)
- Gringo Tortillas with Greg Holland P '22 (Jan. 13)
- Clay Work with Saida Fagala (Oct. 28)
- Spanish Wines with Gabriel Loperena P '31, P' 33 (Oct. 28)
- Food and Photography with Jess and Bobby Matos P '30, P '32 (Oct. 28)
- Making Harvest Punch with Laura De Vera P '32, P '34 (Sept. 16)
- Roberto’s One-Pan Wonder Dish with Roberto Argentina (Sept. 16)
- Boxing with Dylan and Jordan Seff P '32, P '32, P '34 (Sept. 16)
- French Horn with Rob Johnson P '33, P '33, P '35 (Sept. 16)