Campus Front Office Hours
- Bissonnet Campus
7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Monday–Friday
- Museum District Campus
Front office is in the High School building
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday
School offices are closed on national holidays, the week of Thanksgiving, and during the two weeks of winter break. Office hours may be modified when students are not in attendance.
Learn more about navigating the Parent Portal landing page. This is your one-stop for all things Post Oak.
- ASEP—After-School Enrichment Program
- A- & J-Term—April and January Terms
- BC—Bissonnet Campus
- FD/HD—Full Day/ Half Day
- LE—Lower Elementary
- HMI—Houston Montessori Institute
- HS—High School
- IB—International Baccalaureate
- MDC—Museum District Campus
- MMUN—Montessori Model United Nations
- MS—Middle School
- OWL—Our Whole Lives
- POPA—Post Oak Parents Association (you!)
- UE—Upper Elementary
- YCC—Young Children’s Community
This Parent Portal/Family Handbook is not intended to create a contract. The school reserves the right to change at any time any of the policies described or privileges granted.