- The school is coeducational and accepts qualified students regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin. The school accepts those qualified students, who, in the opinion of the school, will have successful experiences in the program and will enhance the classes for which they are applicants.
- Generally, applicants will be given priority in the following order:
- Qualified siblings of students continuing at The Post Oak School
- Applicants whose parents have attended POS parent education programs
- All other qualified applicants
- The school seeks to create classroom communities that are balanced by gender and age. In general, the school prefers to admit children at age three or younger. Older students will be considered on an individual basis as space allows with preference given to students with previous Montessori experience. The school also takes into consideration indications that the Montessori experience is a preferred method of instruction for the family and the student.
- The Post Oak School application process is valid on a year-to-year basis. We accept applications up to one year in advance.
- There are no deferred enrollments. Applicants declining offers of enrollment are required to reapply (following the procedures of other candidates) for subsequent years.
- All information obtained in the admission process is confidential and will be used only in the admission process. This information will not be available to the candidate, parents, or anyone outside the school’s admission process.
The Post Oak School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, or national or ethnic origin with regard to hiring, admissions, or in the administration of any of its programs.